a simple version of a traditional dish
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 122
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 14g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrates 43g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 300g Leftover Beef cut into bite size pieces
- 1 onion finely sliced
- 125g oyster mushrooms roughly sliced
- 125g shiitake mushrooms roughly sliced
- 250g chestnut mushrooms roughly sliced
- 100ml beef stock
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 200g creme fraiche
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1 small bunch of parsley finely chopped
- In a large pan, cook the onions for about 5 minutes, till softened. Add all the mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes. In the last minute, add the chopped garlic. Stir in the beef pieces along with the stock and finally the creme fraiche.
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve directly out of the pan.
- An accompaniment of boiled rice or mashed potatoes will soak up the lovely juice