Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 248
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 28g
Saturated Fat 10g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 6g
Monounsaturated Fat 11g
Total Carbohydrates 28g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 375g short crust pastry
- Large bunch of parsley, chopped
- 100g double cream
- 3 tbsp full fat milk
- 30g grated emmental cheese
- 2 eggs
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- Roll out the pastry onto a floured board and use it to line a 25cm tart tin. Prick the base with fork and let it rest in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and cook the tart for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, beat the cream with the eggs and the milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the grated cheese and finally the parsley. Pour over the tart and cook for another 10 minutes.
From my mother’s handwritten cookbook, dated 1971