Turkey/Chicken/Duck and Grapefruit Salad
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 151
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 17g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 11g
Total Carbohydrates 32g
Dietary Fiber 11g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 175g shredded Turkey, Chicken or Duck leftovers
- 2 pink grapefruits
- 1 spring onion thinly sliced
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 90g creme fraiche
- 3 handfuls spinach leaves, lamb’s lettuce and rocket
- 8 walnuts chopped
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Put the sliced onion, vinegar, olive oil and creme fraiche in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the poultry pieces and toss together.
- Using a sharp knife, peel and slice the grapefruits.
- Arrange a bed of mixed salads leaves on a serving plate.
- Top with the poultry pieces, and scatter the grapefruits and walnuts pieces on top.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.