Chicken/Turkey Au Gratin
A great mid week supper dish
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 131
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 15g
Saturated Fat 8g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 44g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 300g leftover Chicken or Turkey cut into bite size pieces
- 300g cooked pasta - Tagliatelle or Penne
- 250g mushrooms chopped in small slices
- 2 small onions chopped in small pieces
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 60g butter
- 150g creme fraiche
- 50g grated Cheddar or Emmental
- Salt, freshly milled black pepper and nutmeg
- Pre heat the oven 200C/ Gas 6
- Melt ½ the butter in a pan and cook the onion and mushrooms together.
- Add the lemon juice and let the liquid evaporate a little. Then add the creme fraiche, salt, pepper and nutmeg and let it boil for 3-4 minutes. Drop in the
- chicken or turkey pieces and the pasta.
- Butter a gratin dish and cover with the mixture. Sprinkle with the grated cheese and top with a few knobs of the remaining butter.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes till golden brown.
- Serve with a green salad