A Classic, but still cool
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 279
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 31g
Saturated Fat 6g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 9g
Monounsaturated Fat 15g
Total Carbohydrates 9g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 300g Chicken leftovers cut into bite size pieces
- 1 Romaine lettuce torn into small pieces
- ½ small Ciabatta loaf torn into bite size pieces
- 4 anchovy fillets in olive oil, cut into small pieces
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp freshly grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- Freshly milled black pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 200C /Gas 6
- Toss the bread with the oil and spread on a large baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes till golden brown. Remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Mix together in a small jug, the mayonnaise and the vinegar.
- In a large salad bowl, place the lettuce leaves. Pile on the chicken pieces, the croutons, the anchovy pieces, the parmesan and chives. Drizzle over the dressing and grind some black pepper over it.