Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 110
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 13g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrates 26g
Dietary Fiber 10g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and cut into 2.5cm squares
- 1 yellow pepper, de-seeded and cut into 2.5cm squares
- 1 aubergine diced
- 2 courgettes diced
- 2 large tomatoes, skinned and cut into 4 pieces
- 2 medium size onions, peeled and sliced
- 50g pitted black olives
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped in half
- 1 bunch of basil torn (but keeping a few leaves for decoration)
- 1 bunch of rosemary (rinse in cold water and keep it wet)
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- Preheat Oven to 220C/Fan 200/425F/Gas 7
- Arrange all the vegetables, olives and basil in a roasting tin. Sprinkle the garlic on top. Drizzle the olive oil and toss, making sure they all have a good coating. Season with salt and pepper. Add the bunch of wet rosemary on top.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and toss the vegetables. Sprinkle a little extra oil on top, if necessary.
- Reduce the heat to 200C/400F/Fan180/Gas 6) and return to the oven for a further 20 minutes.
- Serve straight away with boiled rice or couscous to soak up the lovely juices.
- My tip- do not wash the pepper, as it washes away their oil and the flavour. Just wipe them with a dry cloth.