Smoked Mackerel and Potato Salad
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1351
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 153g
Saturated Fat 59g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 40g
Monounsaturated Fat 43g
Total Carbohydrates 133g
Dietary Fiber 20g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 450g new potatoes
- Bunch of spring or red onions cut into pieces
- 6 baby tomatoes cut in half
- 3 peppered smoked mackerel fillets
- 1 small carton soured cream
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp horseradish relish
- 2 tbsp chopped dill
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- Cook the potatoes for 10-15 minutes until tender, leaving the skins on.
- Remove the skin from the mackerel fillets and cut into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the soured cream, mayonnaise and horseradish. Add salt and pepper.
- Toss the potatoes into the sauce and top with the mackerel fillets and the baby tomatoes.
- Sprinkle over the chopped dill.